Wednesday 29 May 2013

Fasting Diet - Part 4

Last week was not a good week diet-wise.

I ate like a horse and didn't do as much exercise as I wanted, partly due to the crap weather and partly due to being too busy (ok maybe too lazy...)

So what do the scales say... No change.

I'm happy not to have gained anything but I am disappointed in myself, I'm trying to use this as a push to get back on track and reach my next goal.

I've walked 9 miles so far this week* and I'm on day 9 of the squat challenge, alongside this I'm doing the same number of bridges and twists - I'm not too concerned about arm based exercises as carrying a 24 pound toddler seems to be doing the trick!

So here's hoping I can stay on track this week and report on some more lost pounds next week!

* I should say that my fasting weeks run from Tuesday to Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment